Cydia, the jailbreak tweaks store , is not what it used to be. Also, it is no longer compatible with iOS 11 … and most tweaks can not be downloaded in other versions.
There is no need to install the Jailbreak on a device if Cydia Substrate is not updated for iOS 11, and the developers of tweaks also have a lot of work ahead of them.
Luckily, there are a lot of vshare alternatives that allow you to install app stores you can also get vshare from vshare download, utilities and emulators without installing the Jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
It is impossible to ignore TweakBox in a list of alternatives to Cydia because it has a large collection of tweaks and apps.
- Retired Apps: Find deleted apps from the App Store.
- App Store Apps : Free download paid apps before buying them.
- TweakBox Apps: Emulators, movies, screen recording …
- Tweaks: Personalization tools for Instagram or Snapchat.
- Games with hack: Games with in-app purchases made.
How to install TweakBox:
1. Open Safari.
2. Access tweakboxapp.com .
3. Click on the “Download App” button.
4. Install and verify your profile on iOS.
If you are looking for an alternative to Cydia, we recommend iNoJB, a renowned utility of “iNoCydia”. It will provide all kinds of emulators, tools and third-party applications for iOS.
- Personalization themes
It does not require the installation of an application on your device and you can download its contents from this web page by clicking on the “Get” button.
One of Cydia’s most popular alternatives, it has many free tweaks and the best gaming emulators.
- Offline support
- Featured packages
- Beta profiles of iOS
How to install Mojo Installer:
1. Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Access mojoinstaller.co .
3. Click on the blue “Install directly from iDevice” button.
4. Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.